1. INTRODUCTION AND COMPANY DATA.
Please read carefully this section containing the LEGAL NOTICE AND THE CONDITIONS OF USE that regulate the access, navigation and use of the website of SEMILLEROS DEITANA, S.L. (hereinafter HUERTO PLANTS), with C.I.F.: B-30531925 located in the URL www.plantasdehuerto.com (hereinafter, "Website"), and with address Crta. de Mazarrón, Km.3, 30850 Totana (Murcia), Phone: +34 968 423 505, Fax: +34 968 418 233, e-Mail: email@example.com
Registration Data: Registered in the Commercial Register of Murcia, Volume 1259, Book 0, Folio 102, Section 8, Sheet MU22395, Inscription 1.
The access, navigation and use of this website implies the express and unreserved acceptance of all the terms of this Legal Notice, having the same validity and effectiveness as any contract concluded in writing and signed.
Your observance and compliance will be enforceable in respect of any person who accesses, browses or uses the Website. If you do not agree to the terms set forth above, do not access, browse or use the Website.
2. OBJECT AND SCOPE
2.1. These Terms regulate access to the contents and all services and products offered by HUERTO PLANTS through its Website, as well as the use thereof by users. However, PLANTAS DE HUERTO reserves the right to modify the presentation, configuration and content of the Website, as well as the conditions required for its access and / or use. Access to and use of the contents and services after the entry into force of their modifications or changes in the conditions imply acceptance of them.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
This Website is governed by Spanish law and national and international legislation on intellectual and industrial property.
In no case shall the User's access and navigation by the Website or the use, acquisition and/or contracting of products or services offered through the Website be deemed to imply a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of such rights by HUERTO PLANTS.
The User has a strictly private right of use, exclusively for the purpose of enjoying the services of the service in accordance with these Terms.
References to names and trademarks, logos or other distinctive signs, whether owned by HUERTO PLANTS or third parties, implicitly prohibit their use without the consent of HUERTO PLANTS or their rightful owners. At no time, unless expressly stated, does the access or use of the Website and/or its contents and/or services confer on the User any right over the trademarks, logos and/or distinctive signs contained there in it protected by Law.
All Intellectual and Industrial Property rights in the contents and/or services are reserved and, in particular, it is forbidden to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute in any way all or part of the contents and / or service included in the Website, for public or commercial purposes, if there is no prior, express and written authorization of PLANTAS DE HUERTO or, where applicable, the owner of the corresponding rights.
4. USE OF THE WEBSITE.
By using the services, the User agrees to these Terms, committing not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties through the services provided by www.plantasdehuerto.com any kind of material that in any way contravenes current legislation.
5. LICENSE ON COMMUNICATIONS.
5.1. In the event that the User sends information of any kind to HUERTO PLANTS through the Website, through the channels provided for this purpose on the Website itself, the User declares, warrants and accepts that he/she has the right to do so freely, that such information does not infringe any intellectual property, trademark, patent, trade secret, or any other third party right, that such information is not confidential and that such information is not harmful to third parties.
5.2. The User acknowledges taking responsibility and will leave INdemne HUERTO PLANTS for any communication that he/she provides personally or on his/her behalf, achieving such responsibility without restriction the accuracy, legality, originality and ownership thereof.
6. RESPONSIBILITIES AND WARRANTIES.
HUERTO PLANTS does not guarantee or be responsible for: (I) the continuity of the contents of the Website; (II) the absence of errors in such content or products; (III) the absence of viruses and/or other harmful components on the Website or on the server providing it; (IV) the invulnerability of the Website and/or the impregnableness of the security measures adopted therein; (V) the lack of usefulness or performance of the contents and products of the Website; (VI) damages caused, to himself or a third party, by any person who violates the conditions, rules and instructions that HUERTO PLANTS establishes on the Website or through the breach of the security systems of the Website.
However, PLANTAS DE HUERTO declares that it has taken all necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of technology, to ensure the functioning of the Website and to prevent the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful components to Users.
If the User is aware of the existence of any content that is unlawful, illegal, contrary to the laws or that could constitute an infringement of intellectual and/or industrial property rights, he/she must immediately notify PLANTAS DE HUERTO so that it can take appropriate measures.
7.1Links to other websites.
In case on the Website the User could find links to other web pages through different buttons, links, banners, etc., these would be managed by third parties. HUERTO PLANTS has no power or human or technical means to know, control or approve all information, content, products or services provided by other websites to which links can be established from the Website.
Consequently, PLANTAS DE HUERTO may not assume any responsibility for any aspect relating to the website to which a link could be established from the Website, in particular, by way of example and without limitation, for its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and / or any of its contents, in general.
In this sense, if Users are aware of the wrongfulness of activities carried out through these third-party websites, they must immediately communicate it to HUERTO PLANTS in order to disable the link to access it.
The establishment of any type of link from the Website to another third party website will not imply that there is any type of relationship, collaboration or dependence between HUERTO PLANTS and the person responsible for the third party Website.
7.2Links on other websites to the Website.
If any User, entity or Website wishes to establish any type of link to the Website, it shall comply with the following stipulations:
The link may only be directed to the Site that expressly authorizes and in writing HUERTO PLANTS. The link must be absolute and complete, i.e. it must take the User, by one click, to the website's own URL and must fully cover the entire extension of the website's Home page screen. In no case, unless expressly authorized in writing by PLANTAS DE HUERTO, may the Website that makes the link reproduce, in any way, the Website, include it as part of its website or within one of its "frames" or create a "browser" on any of the pages of the Website.
On the page that establishes the link, it cannot be declared in any way that HUERTO PLANTS has authorized such a link, unless HUERTO PLANTS has done so expressly and in writing. If the entity that makes the link from its page to the Website correctly wishes to include on its website the brand, name, trade name, label, logo, slogan or any other type of identifying element of HUERTO PLANTS and/or the Website, it must have prior express written authorization.
HUERTO PLANTS does not authorize the establishment of a link to the Website from those web pages that contain illegal, illegal, degrading, obscene materials, information or content, and in general, that contravene generally accepted morality, public order or social norms.
HUERTO PLANTS has no human and technical power or means to know, control or approve all information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website. PLANTAS DE HUERTO assumes no responsibility for any aspect relating to the Website that establishes such link to the Website, in particular, by way of example and without limitation, for its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and / or any of its contents, in general.
8. DURATION AND MODIFICATION.
8.1. HUERTO PLANTS may modify the terms and conditions set forth herein, in whole or in part, by posting any changes in the same way that this Legal Notice appears or through any type of communication addressed to Users.
8.2. The temporary validity of this Legal Notice therefore coincides with the time of its exposure, until they are modified in whole or in part, at which point the amended Legal Notice will become effective.
8.3. Regardless of the provisions of the particular conditions, HUERTO PLANTS may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time without prior notice, access to the contents of the page, without the possibility of the User to demand any compensation.
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, and in the Regulations that develop it, approved by RD 1720/2007, of December 21, HUERTO PLANTS informs you that:
1. The personal data provided by you through this Website owned by HUERTO PLANTS will be incorporated into the files owned by HUERTO PLANTS, duly registered in the General Register of Data Protection. The purpose of these files is the management of the users of the Website, the management of the services offered through said site and, where appropriate, the management, development and fulfillment of the relationship established between HUERTO PLANTS and those who provide their personal data through the Website which includes the sending of promotional offers through electronic means.
2. You warrant that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, being responsible for any damage or damage, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of the breach of such obligation. In the event that the data provided belonged to a third party, you guarantee that you have informed that third party of the aspects contained in this document and obtained its authorization to provide your data to HUERTO PLANTS for the purposes indicated.
3. Where personal data are collected through forms, it will be necessary for you to provide at least those marked with an asterisk, since, if this data deemed necessary were not provided, HUERTO PLANTS may not accept and manage the web service of purchase or consultation formulated.
4. In response to the concern of HUERTO PLANTS to ensure the security and confidentiality of your data, the required levels of security of protection of personal data have been adopted and the technical means at their disposal have been installed to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided through www.plantasdehuerto.com
5. Theuser or Client has the right to exercise the rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation in the field recognized by Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, by the channels of the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21.
The File Manager is SEMILLEROS DEITANA, S.L. , to exercise the aforementioned rights, and for any clarification, you can contact Ctra. de Mazarrón, Km.3, 30850 Totana (Murcia) or by email firstname.lastname@example.org attachingto that signed communication the request that is made, first and last name andphotocopy of the ID.
6. In accordance with The provisions of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the website has a subscription to newsletters, news, newsletter, etc., in the event that you do not wish to receive electronic commercial communications in the future by PLANTAS DE HUERTO, you can express such a wish by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com indicating"unsubscribe" in commercial communications.